Q. Where do I go to get my driver’s license renewed?

A. The License Commission. Their office is located at the Henry County Court House 101 Court Square Abbeville,Alabama 36310.

Q. How can I register to vote?

A. Contact the Board of Registrars at 334-574-8586.

Q.What court is responsible for handling tickets issued by the Sheriff’s Office or Alabama State Troopers?

A. District Court

Q.What court would I go to if I receive a ticket from the City of Abbeville or Headland Police?

A. Municipal Court

Q. Where is the Henry County Court House located?

A. 101 Court Square Abbeville, Alabama 36310

Q. Where do I find Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Alabama?

A. This information can be located on the Division of Addictions website